This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
MailChimp is an email marketing service provider. With both a free and paid service offered, it is one of the top websites used for sending emails to mass numbers. It currently has over 3.5 million users who send over 4 billion emails per month. The MailChimp website appears pretty basic at first glance. There is a lot of empty space that could be used for a blog, perhaps, or even some general information. Despite this, the website does deliver its message effectively. One negative aspect is that the login page is somewhat difficult to find. While you would expect the MailChimp Login to be among the links featured in the centre of the page, that is not the case. Instead, you are forced to click on links like "support" or "features" hoping to get access to your account. The last thing you need is to be wasting time sifting through a website looking for one single link.
If you are having difficulty finding the login page, don't fret; you are not alone. We are here to help guide you along the way. By following our step by step directions below, you'll be sending mail to your fellow chimps in no time. We have also created an instructional video to further help you access this website. So grab a banana or two, and sit back while we guide you through the MailChimp Login process.
Step By Step Instructions
1. In your browser, enter the following address: http://mailchimp.com/
2. At the very top right corner of the webpage, locate the "Log In" button and click it
3. Enter your Username
4. Enter your Password
5. Click "Log In" to access your MailChimp account
If you manage to forget your username or password, follow these instructions to gain access to your account.
1. Enter the MailChimp Login page
2. If you forgot your username, click on "I Forgot" next to username
3. If you forgot your password, click on "I Forgot" next to password
4. Depending on which you clicked, enter your email address to get your username sent to you. If you are prompted to enter your username, an email will be sent to you with instructions on resetting your password.
5. Follow the instructions provided to regain access of your MailChimp account
MailChimp Contact Information
There are three ways to contact MailChimp.
By Snail Mail:
512 Means St
Atlanta, GA 30318 USA
Lastly, you can use their online form to submit a question: http://mailchimp.com/contact/
Remember to bookmark our page so you can use the resources we have posted here any time you need help with your MailChimp Login process. We regularly monitor each website for any updates or changes to the login process and promptly post that information on this page. Be sure to visit regularly so you are aware of any changes to MailChimp.